A mantra from founder Vic Keller that informs everything we do here at ZAK.
We move at a fast pace. We are always innovating, improving our products, services, and knowledge within our team.
We have a passion for thinking outside the box, finding smarter new ways to grow our business
and create value with our partners.
Our teammates are our family. We value and invest in that family in every aspect of our business.
From Friday lunches to team outings, we cultivate a spirit of collaboration.
Our headquarters was designed with transparency in mind, in order to capture and nurture that team culture.
We have curated an environment to challenge and inspire every team member. We push one another to go above and beyond.
A high degree of professionalism and expertise is our baseline for the excellence expected from our team.
We are always seeking top talent to join the team here at ZAK. If you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
Throughout my time with ZAK Products, I was given substantive work that made me feel like I was not only learning, but actively contributing to the organization’s goals. I learned about different marketing strategies, how to conduct myself in a professional workplace, and how to work as a core member of a strong team. From day one, everybody in the office made me feel a part of the ZAK family with their kindness and helpfulness. The internship was a worthwhile experience and I feel that it has prepared me well for my professional career.
Drew Hunnicutt – Dartmouth University
APPLY NOW AT CAREERS@ZAKPRODUCTS.COM
ZAK is seeking an Inside Sales Support & eCommerce Representative
If you have a fierce competitive nature to win, a keen focus on providing a world-class customer experience and take personal leadership and full ownership of everything that passes through your hands, then this position might be for you. The Inside Sales Support & eCommerce Representative is responsible for the management of all inside sales activities, select sales operations issues for ZAK, NEXEMO, and ZAKTEK, and eCommerce platform support. At a high-level the Inside Sales Support & eCommerce Representative:
- Supports the outside sales team through customer service support (ZAK and ZAKTEK) & member services (NEXEMO)
- Proactively supports functions of Salesforce: utilization, training, and maintenance
- Supports generation of strategic sales focused reports regarding product opportunities, training statistics, trends and manufacturer sales data. Proactively uses this information to drive sales focus in key areas.
- Supports integration of sales history and product data into content for business development sales collateral and presentations.
- Supports creating and administering the ZAK Learning Management System in conjunction with Professional Development.
- Creates and administers content for NEXEMO on the eCommerce platform including catalog and product management, user administration, and vendor portal.
- Provides first line support for vendor management and dropship orders.
ZAK is seeking Account Directors.
ZAK Products is a high growth, DFW-based, national company that continues to impact the landscape of the automotive service industry. ZAK Products, exclusive global partner with NASCAR, assists our clients by increasing their profitability and customer retention.
We Are… Anything But Ordinary
Our passion goes beyond providing the absolute best products in the automotive industry, it extends to our keen focus on customer service, world-class training, and a robust, growing portfolio of business development opportunities. We are poised for significant growth by maximizing our current customer base and expanding our footprint to a potential 18,000 national automotive dealerships and over 200,000 after market repair centers.
You Are… Extraordinary
You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You are never described as ‘typical’ and 9 to 5 is not in your vocabulary. You haven’t met a challenge that has held you back yet – truth be told, you crave the adrenaline in taking those challenges head on. You’ve never met a stranger, you genuinely engage in conversation with everyone – in fact you’ve met some of the most interesting people waiting in line or on an airplane. Your parents worry you don’t get enough sleep because you’re always on the go. Competition is key, development is essential and helping others is your passion.
We want to meet you! ZAK Products is seeking an experienced, consultative, results-driven sales leader to maintain and grow deep and lasting relationships within a large key account while achieving assigned goals for sales and profit growth.
Desired Skills and Experience
The Account Director role is a business development (sales) focused position with significant ownership in the ongoing training and collaboration with our clients. You will be responsible for selling and supporting ZAK’s complete product and service offering. Your focus will be retaining and growing existing business within the key account while pursuing additional profitable new buyers with high-value and strategic growth opportunities.
Training has been the key to our overwhelming success. We take pride in the time and education we provide our clients. Working shoulder to shoulder to increase not their only product knowledge but improving the customer experience makes us the industry leader. Your most important customer interactions are face-to-face meetings and focused advisor training on a weekly basis. This requires exceptional presentation skills, whether internal, external, one on one, or with a large audience. This role is demanding and highly rewarding. The steps to success are rather simple.
As Account Director you will grow your assigned accounts by:
- Implementing strategies for aligning new product offerings or services to current clients to drive their overall customer profit
- Introducing a broader product mix within existing client locations for higher penetration
- Conducting robust training that will lead to increased and repeat sales for the client
As Account Director you will generate potential accounts by:
- Applying knowledge of the industry, projected trends, and product within specified territories and markets
- Engaging with new clients to form meaningful and intentional relationships resulting in new sales
- Effectively communicate ZAK’s value proposition
Qualifications and necessary skills:
- Willingness and ability to travel – this includes local clients and territories and clients across the country
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Fast paced work environment
- Paid training and development
- Career growth opportunities
- Medical and dental coverage
- Paid vacation